Life Testimony And The Encounter With Jesus That Transformed My Life

Part 1 [1/3]

You say God is not real. You say He can't heal. I was severely bruised, bullied, framed, gaslighted, harassed, threatened, assaulted, traumatized, broken, tormented, abused, stalked by a few guys but God!! I had panick attacks, nausea, headaches, shortness of breath  chest pain, fear, anxiety, intrusive suicidal thoughts and even intrusive thoughts of getting killed. PTSD/CPTSD, anhedonia, depression, cuts from self harm and slashing my wrists and arms but God!! I should be dead from drinking diesel fuel since I was 1 but God!!  I should be dead from breaking my neck falling off a 6ft fence and landing on my head but God!! I should be dead when I choked on a chunk of meat when I couldn't breathe but God. I should be dead when I had Scarlett feaver as a kid but God. I Should be dead when I was rushed to the emergency losing so much blood from knocking out my 2 front permanent teeth and almost swallowing them and many surgeries but God!! I should be dead when I fell down the long flight of stairs and rushed to the hospital but God. I should be dead from cutting my arms slashing too close to my veins but God. I should be dead with attempting to act on my intrusive thoughts but God. Should be dead from car accidents but God. I should be dead when I fell on the ice and cracked my head open but God. I should be dead or possibly kidnapped when I ran away at 4 but God. And even as a mom today, I should be dead or possibly kidnapped when I was in a Walmart parking lot alone that particular time and a man was attempting to kidnap me walking faster towards me, towards my car but God!! And I escaped. So don't tell me God isn't real real because I wouldn't even be here then my friend. Satan has been after me since I was a baby, My Prophetic writing, My purpose hes always been threatened but God stepped in, Protected me all the days Of my life and because of his grace I'm still breathing and alive & the Holy Ghost encounter with Jesus transformed my life. He is real. It's all grace. Jesus loves you so repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

October 29/22 

Shellz Marie @Jesus'Girl8188♡

Part 2 Testimony/Encounter With Jesus 

I don't usually go into depth or detail of the trauma I try 2 forget each day but u need 2 hear about my Jesus what my God can do how he makes a way. It's a story of hope in the trenches of defeat. It's the comeback story how she defeated the enemy & Jesus redeemed. I was always 2 inside the box for some 2 outside the box 4 one. I was a bent puzzle piece that didn't quite fit no matter where I went. I was a flower vase with permanent bruises cuts scars and dents.. and obvious shatterdeness. I was the little runt in a kitty box on the street nobody wanted or would take. I was an invisible writer who drowned in my sorrow questioning my self worth everyday. Intrusive thoughts Well maybe If I was gone nobody would miss me anyway. I was a soul that was mocked envied hated 4 my faith trapped inside Satan's cage everytime I would I try 2 get up again 2 breathe 2 escape the demons would trample me crush me compress me tell me I'm worthless & Everyone thought I was ok. I was wrestling with a suicide & depression demons who would torment & tempt me. And I was holding on my by a thread losing my unraveling faith. I was a desperate soul screaming silently but nobody heard me. Darkness was day. I was fighting a battle I didn't know how 2 fight cuz nobody knew how 2 help me. Fog of heaviness, blizzard of pain. But the broken ones are His. God specializes in miracles & transforms what the devil did. God is a way maker. Just surrender & give your life your pain your heart 2 him. & watch God move and take a shattered vase & make it like new. Theyll all say What happened 2 you?? Yess!! ONLY What Jesus can do. ONLY His mercy & grace. He loves you he will never let u stay in the trenches of defeat. he will rescue you in the undertow of the silent cries of can't breathe somebody help me. Take u 2 the top of the mountain of victory. That's what God can do & your self worth is not what sum1 thinks of u. Your self worth is in Jesus Christ.. your identity is in the one who laid Down His life. Because he wanted you. So give him your life your heart your pain & He will show you what he can do with u. & I promise u you won't know what hit you. An encounter with Jesus changes everything Cuz when u touch the Hem of His garment u are made whole a shattered glass that is impossible 2 reverse & fix becomes new & unrecognizable.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡ 

March10/22

Part 3 The Encounter With Jesus 

This is for someone my friend. I am about 2 release 2 you the impartation of what The Lord has been imparting to me 4 a long time bringing to my attention since my encounter w/ Him & revealing to me in ways I have not known B4 or seen, imparting revelation piece by piece. & yes the hypocrisy. Satan's agenda but now cancelled & The Lord saw it all baby yes Justice & Recompense is coming.Jesus has been revealing more 2 me in His Word about 3women because of the similarites & past similar situations. Giving me a clear clarification. Rahab looking 4 someone 2 rescue her, looking 4 a breakthrough & she was redeemed the woman caught in adultery & she was redeemed. He who is without sin, cast the first stone at her & the Samaritan woman at the well who was an outcast & she was redeemed. Rahab was a prostitue baby the woman caught in adultery was condemned by the pharisees, the samaritan woman was an adulterous woman committed adultery. woman at the well she was an outcast she was fetching water, looked down on by ppl in her environment. I imagine some depression & toxicity, She was not liked & therfore keeping her distance from them. The Samaritan woman scheduled her day2 avoid her deepest pain. Yet Jesus still met her & that encounter with Him, she was never the same. Thankyou Holy Spirit. She stayed with Jesus & Jesus was unfazed by her sin. Jesus has compassion & Holy Spirit revealing 2 me how when I was not recieved how wrong it was of them. the hypocrisy image the motive to condemn. But beloved I got this!! It's recompense season!! But 1 of her outstanding characteristics is she was kind. Oh baby, Jesus knows the motive the heart the pain what's inside. Whoo help me Holy Ghost!! When Jesus encounters the Samaritan woman at the well, she was an outcast, but He demonstrated His love & compassion. Jesus has a conversation w/ her, talking 2 her about her & no small talk & says why don't u go get your husband.I don't have a husband i dont have one. Oh I know that's right. You had 5 & you're divorced from all 5 of them & now you're unmarried & shacked up with this 1. So Jesus starts talking 2 her about having a relationship with him. Redemption. Thankyou Holy Spirit. She's at the well getting water & Jesus says look I can give u living water. You'll never thirst again. Renewal redemption that comes from a relationship with him & she recieves revelation. She has the encounter that changes everything about her. Whoo!! He gave her an understanding of who she is, not ppls opinions she's just an adulterous!! come on somebody. He gave her a measure of renewal, restoration a drink of living water & it vitalized her, rejuvenation. Whoo help me Holy Ghost!! In the light of this encounter, What she had done who she had been became irrelevant. Thru pain & brokenness, God Restored & brings redemption & being born is purpose. But God will prune u & cut the snakes off out of your life first. Baby ppl will put their mouth on u & condemn but God will deal with them. No weapon no weapon luv no weapon!!!! The story of the woman at the well is a beautiful example of love, truth, redemption & acceptance. And Jesus accepts her & redeems her 4 His Glory 4 His purpose. And baby It's all a part of your redemption story & God's Divine plan.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Nov4/22

Comments

Popular Posts